Frequently Asked Questions
Last update: January 24, 2018, 5:20 PM
What's included in my pickle plan? WHERE CAN I VIEW YOUR MENU?
- Basic and LCHP Pickle plans include 3 meals and 2 snacks daily, from Monday to Friday.
- Premium and Premium LCHP Pickle plans include 3 meals, 1 snack, and 1 bottle of our all-natural, cold-pressed juice daily, from Monday to Friday.
- Menu for the following week is published here every Tuesday.
what's the difference between basic, lchp, and premium?
- Basic plans consist of macro-balanced meals, usually recommended to those who want to lose weight or those who are trying calorie-counted plans for the first time.
- LCHP, or Low Carb High Protein, are for those who want to gain lean muscle or those who want to add more protein to their diet. Under our LCHP plan, starchy carbohydrate sources such as rice, bread, and pastas are replaced with low-glycemic sources such as veggies, sweet potatoes, beans, and legumes.
- Premium is a plan upgrade available for both Basic and LCHP plans. With a Premium upgrade, we switch out your afternoon snack for a bottle of our all-natural, cold-pressed juice.
Where do you deliver?
- We deliver to Las Piñas, Makati, Mandaluyong, Manila, Marikina, Parañaque, Pasay, Pasig, QC, San Juan, Taguig, lower Antipolo, Caloocan proper + certain areas of Cainta and Muntinlupa.
- Delivery is free. However, please be advised that entrance fees, gate fees, parking fees, and the like shall be shouldered by the customer.
How Much is a Pickle plan? How do I choose one?
- Click here to view our meal plans and rates.
- Promo codes shall only apply to qualified orders placed within the promo period. Promo codes and discounts may not be used in conjunction with other special rates and promos.
- Need help finding the right plan? Message us on Facebook (@pickleph), via SMS (0998-975-7255 or 0917-675-7255), or via e-mail (email@example.com).
How do I order?
- For new subscribers: Fill out our order form here.
- For previous subscribers: Text your full name, preferred plan, and any new details to 0998-975-7255 or 0917-675-7255.
- We accept a minimum order of 4 days a week.
- Customers may order 2 meals per day, provided that the customer orders a 5-day plan.
- Allergies & sensitivities will be assessed by our team for approval and may be subject to an extra fee.
- Kindly make sure the information entered is complete and correct. We cannot push through with deliveries if details are incomplete. Likewise, Pickle shall not be liable for any meals missed due to incorrect order details.
- A confirmation message containing order details and payment instructions will be sent within 24 hours. If you do not receive confirmation within the said period, call or text us at 0998-975-7255 or 0917-675-7255.
How do I pay for my plan?
- We accept payments via BDO or BPI bank transfer or deposit, cheque, or COD. Full instructions will be included in your confirmation message.
- Please note that inter-bank charges shall be shouldered by the customer.
- Total amount due must be paid by the first day of delivery.
- Failure to pay on time and lack of feedback will result in cancellation of deliveries for the remainder of the subscription period. Pickle shall send customers an official confirmation regarding all changes and cancellations.
What time will meals be delivered?
- We have two delivery shifts: approximately 4-10pm for night-before delivery and 4-10am for same-day delivery.
- We shall do our best to accommodate time requests. However, please be advised that final delivery schedule will depend on your location, the final route for the week, and road/traffic conditions.
- A delivery advisory SMS will be sent by our fleet captain a day before your subscription begins.
- Over the course of the week, your rider will send an SMS once delivery has been made.
How do I store and consume my meals?
- Once your rider has delivered your meals or sent you your daily delivery alert, refrigerate your meals immediately. Pickle will not be liable for meals stored improperly after delivery.
- Once it's time to eat, check the label and re-heat meals as needed.
Can I change my details or cancel my delivery?
- For any changes or cancellations, please notify us at least two (2) days before your delivery day. Beyond this time, cancelled or missed meals shall be considered sold, non-refundable, and no longer convertible to credit.