Frequently Asked Questions
Last update: March 28, 2018, 6:35 PM
What's included in my pickle plan? WHERE CAN I VIEW YOUR MENU?
- Basic and LCHP Pickle plans include 3 meals and 2 snacks daily, from Monday to Friday.
- Premium and Premium LCHP Pickle plans include 3 meals, 1 snack, and 1 bottle of our all-natural, cold-pressed juice daily, from Monday to Friday.
- Menu for the following week is published here every Tuesday.
what's the difference between basic, lchp, and premium?
- Basic plans are usually recommended to those who are trying calorie-controlled plans for the first time or those who want to keep portioned servings of rice, bread, and pasta in their diet.
- LCHP, or Low Carb High Protein, are for those who want to add more protein to their diet. Under our LCHP plan, starchy carbohydrate sources such as rice, bread, and pasta are replaced with low-glycemic sources such as veggies, sweet potatoes, beans, and legumes.
- Premium is a plan upgrade available for both Basic and LCHP plans. With a Premium upgrade, we switch out your morning snack for a bottle of our all-natural, cold-pressed juice.
- Not sure which one you should choose? We highly recommend picking a plan you can sustain and enjoy! When you're able to stick to your meal plan, this will help you achieve better results in the long run. :)
How Much is a Pickle plan? How do I choose one?
- Click here to view our meal plans and rates.
- Promo codes shall only apply to qualified orders placed within the promo period. Promo codes and discounts may not be used in conjunction with other special rates and promos.
- Need help finding the right plan? Message us on Facebook (@pickleph), via SMS (0998-975-7255 or 0917-675-7255), or via e-mail (email@example.com).
Where and what time do you deliver?
- We deliver to Las Piñas, Makati, Mandaluyong, Manila, Marikina, Parañaque, Pasay, Pasig, San Juan, Taguig, most areas in QC, lower Antipolo, Caloocan proper + certain areas of Cainta and Muntinlupa.
- Night-before delivery is available for the ff. areas: Makati, Mandaluyong, Marikina, Pasig, San Juan, Taguig, and most areas in QC. Delivery schedule is from approximately 4-10pm, depending on your exact location, the week's route, and road/traffic conditions.
- Same-day delivery is available for the ff. areas: Las Piñas, Makati, Mandaluyong, Manila, Marikina, Parañaque, Pasay, Pasig, San Juan, Taguig, and most areas in QC. Delivery schedule is from approximately 4-10am, depending on your exact location, the week's route, and road/traffic conditions.
- For the delivery schedule of other nearby areas, send us an inquiry at 0998-975-7255 or 0917-675-7255.
- On the weekend before your subscription begins, our fleet captain shall send you an SMS informing you of your final delivery window for the week.
- Over the course of the week, your rider will send an SMS once he has arrived at your address or when delivery has been made.
- Delivery is free. However, please be advised that entrance fees, gate fees, parking fees, and the like shall be shouldered by the customer.
How do I order? Do you accept special requests?
- For new subscribers: Fill out our order form here.
- For previous subscribers: Text your full name, preferred plan, and any new details to 0998-975-7255 or 0917-675-7255.
- Kindly make sure the information entered in your order form is complete and correct. We cannot push through with deliveries if details are incomplete. Likewise, Pickle shall not be liable for any meals missed due to incorrect order details.
- A confirmation message containing order details and payment instructions will be sent within 24 hours. If you do not receive confirmation within the said period, call or text us at 0998-975-7255 or 0917-675-7255.
- Minimum order: We accept a minimum order of 4 days per week and/or 2 meals per day (inclusive of 2 snacks).
- Allergies & sensitivities: These will be assessed by our team for approval and may be subject to an extra fee. Please be advised that meals are not prepared in an allergen-free facility, and we cannot guarantee separation of allergens in our storage, handling, and preparation process. See our full guide to allergens and special requests here.
How do I pay for my plan?
- We accept payments via BDO or BPI bank transfer or deposit, cheque, or cash on delivery. Full instructions will be included in your confirmation message.
- Please note that inter-bank charges shall be shouldered by the customer.
- Total amount due must be paid by the first day of delivery.
- Failure to pay on time and lack of feedback will result in cancellation of deliveries for the remainder of the subscription period. Pickle shall send customers an official confirmation regarding all changes and cancellations.
How do I store and consume my meals?
- Once your rider has delivered your meals or sent you your daily delivery alert, refrigerate your meals immediately. Pickle will not be liable for meals stored improperly after delivery.
- Once it's time to eat, check the label and re-heat meals as needed.
Can I change my details or cancel my delivery?
- For any changes or cancellations, please notify us at least two (2) days before your delivery day. Beyond this time, cancelled or missed meals shall be considered sold, non-refundable, and no longer convertible to credit.