Frequently Asked Questions
What's included in my pickle plan? WHERE CAN I VIEW YOUR MENU?
- Basic and LCHP Pickle plans include 3 meals and 2 snacks daily, from Monday to Friday.
- Premium and Premium LCHP Pickle plans include 3 meals, 1 snack, and 1 bottle of our all-natural, cold-pressed juice daily, from Monday to Friday.
- Menu for the following week is published here every Tuesday.
what's the difference between basic, lchp, and premium?
- Basic plans consist of macro-balanced meals, usually recommended to those who want to lose weight or those who are trying calorie-counted plans for the first time.
- LCHP, or Low Carb High Protein, are for those who want to gain lean muscle or those who want to add more protein to their diet. Under our LCHP plan, starchy carbohydrate sources such as rice, bread, and pastas are replaced with low-glycemic sources such as veggies, sweet potatoes, beans, and legumes.
- Premium is a plan upgrade available for both Basic and LCHP plans. With a Premium upgrade, we switch out your afternoon snack for a bottle of our all-natural, cold-pressed juice.
Where do you deliver?
- We deliver to Las Piñas, Makati, Mandaluyong, Manila, Marikina, Parañaque, Pasay, Pasig, QC, San Juan, Taguig, lower Antipolo, Caloocan proper + certain areas of Cainta and Muntinlupa.
- Delivery is free. However, please be advised that entrance fees, gate fees, parking fees, and the like shall be shouldered by the customer.
How Much is a Pickle plan? How do I choose one?
How do I order?
- For new subscribers: Fill out our order form here.
- For previous subscribers: Text your full name, preferred plan, and any new details to 0998-975-7255 or 0917-675-7255.
- We accept a minimum order of 4 days a week.
- Customers may order 2 meals per day, provided that the customer orders a 5-day plan.
- Allergies & sensitivities will be assessed by our team for approval and may be subject to an extra fee.
- Please expect a confirmation message containing order details and payment instructions within 24 hours. If you do not receive confirmation within the said period, call or text us at 0998-975-7255 or 0917-675-7255.
How do I pay for my plan?
- We accept payments via BDO or BPI bank transfer or deposit, cheque, or COD. Full instructions will be included in your confirmation message.
- Please note that inter-bank charges shall be shouldered by the customer.
- Total amount due must be paid by the first day of delivery.
- Failure to pay on time will result in cancellation of deliveries for the remainder of the subscription period.
What time will meals be delivered?
Can I change my address?
- We have two delivery shifts: approximately 4-10pm for night-before delivery and 4-10am for same-day delivery.
- We shall do our best to accommodate time requests. However, please be advised that final delivery schedule will depend on your location, the final route for the week, and road/traffic conditions.
- A delivery advisory SMS will be sent by our fleet captain a day before your subscription begins.
- Over the course of the week, your rider will send an SMS once delivery has been made.
- Change of address while subscription is ongoing is subject to slot availability. Meals not delivered due to change of address will be considered sold. These will be non-refundable and can no longer be converted to credit.
How do I store and consume my meals?
- Once your rider has delivered your meals or sent you your daily delivery alert, refrigerate your meals immediately. Pickle will not be liable for meals stored improperly after delivery.
- Once it's time to eat, check the label and re-heat meals as needed.
Can I change my plan or cancel my delivery?
- Customers cannot switch meal plans after Saturday, 6pm.
- Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
- Meal sets cancelled 48 hours in advance will be credited to the next delivery date after your subscription ends.
- If cancellation is made less than 48 hours in advance, cancelled set shall be considered sold. Meals will be non-refundable and can no longer be converted to credit.
- Once order has been placed, individual meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) cannot be cancelled.